How to program my Bell Business Satellite TV remote control
Follow these steps to program your remote control to work with your TV:
1. Press and hold the TV button on the remote until the SAT, VCR and AUX buttons light up.
2. Let go of the TV button. It should start to flash.
3. While the TV button is flashing, enter one of the 3-digit codes for the TV.
4. After entering the 3-digit code, press the # button on the remote. If the code was entered successfully, the TV light will flash 3 times.
5. Try to control the TV's volume and power.
6. If the remote did not control the TV, simply repeat steps 1 to 5 with another code from the list.
If you tried all the codes provided for the manufacturer, try the following steps to find another code.
1. Make sure the TV is on.
2. Press and hold the TV button on the remote until the SAT, TV and VCR buttons light up.
3. Let go of the TV button. The TV button should start to flash.
4. Press the Power
button on the remote control. The TV button will stay lit.
5. Press the up arrow on the remote every second until the TV turns off.
6. When the TV turns off, press the # button on the remote to lock the code. If the scan was successful, the TV light will flash 3 times.
Your remote should now be programmed to work with your TV.
Last updated: October 27, 2014