A new way to do more and make more.
Increase productivity and never miss an opportunity with a Bell Total Connect bundle – the new way to keep your small business connected.
Take your business on the go
with a Bell Total Connect bundle.
Seamlessly connect all your business devices with the business bundle that includes Bell Total Connect, Fibe Internet, a Bell Hub 2000 WiFi modem, and unlimited North American long distance minutes.
Need additional lines?
Get an additional phone line with the same quality and reliability you expect from Bell for as low as $30.94 each.Call 310-BELL (2355)
Available in Ontario and Quebec, where access and technology permit and where Business Phone service is not CRTC-regulated. Maximum of 8 phone lines per modem. Subject to change without notice; cannot be combined with any other offer. Taxes extra. Limitations apply when dialling 9-1-1 from outside of your service address; see bell.ca/emergencyservices. Other conditions apply, including minimum system requirements. $125 installation fee per phone line. See bell.ca/businesstermsofservice
- WiFi modem rental included.
- Includes 3 licenses of Internet protect. Subject to technical requirements; see bell.ca/internetprotect.
- Includes: 1. Call Display, 2. Call Blocking, 3. Enterprise Directory, 4. Call Trace, 5. 3 Way Calling, 6. Call Transfer, 7. Speed Dial, 8. Call Forwarding, 9. Do Not Disturb, 10. Call Waiting, 11. Last Number Redial, 12. Call Hold, 13. Call Park/Pick-up, and 14. Voicemail
- Applies to direct-dialled outbound calls to Canada and the continental U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii, excluding toll-free calls. Calls to certain conference or adult services or to high-costs areas may be restricted;
- Available with a 3-yr term. Early cancellation charges apply. Speed and Wi-Fi signal strength may vary with your configuration, Internet traffic, server, environmental conditions or other factors. Fees for relay (13¢/mo.) and 9-1-1 (14¢/mo.) and municipality (40¢) are included. For all calls made with the Bell Total Connect Mobile App, wireless airtime (not data) will be used and roaming charges may apply.