All packages include:
The bandwidth your business needs — no overage charges.
Bell Hub Wi-Fi modem
Fast Wi-Fi with the coverage to keep you connected anywhere in your business.
We’re here to keep you up and running with around-the-clock technical support, same day repairs and more1.
Complete your package with add-ons.
Customize your Internet package with add-ons like Microsoft 365, Business Internet Fax, and Static IP for your business applications.
Business Internet is even
better in a bundle.
- Save when you bundle Business Internet with other Bell Business services, and get access to:
- Canada’s most reliable phone service2 with features like Call Display, Voicemail and more
- The best TV service with the most international channels
- Mobility on Canada’s fastest ranked and largest network3 with coast-to-coast coverage
- Subject to availability, in select regions, when out of service. Same Day repair Monday to Friday when calling before 5 p.m., Next Day after 5 p.m. ; Same Day repair Saturday and Sunday when calling before 2 p.m., Next Day after 2 p.m. Repair charges for each service (where applicable) extra.
- Applies to traditional copper-based (excluding fibre-based) wireline telephony; compared to cable telephony and based on continued service during extended power outages at the business’ premises.
- As ranked by PCMag. Reprinted from www.pcmag.com with permission. © 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Trademark of Ziff Davis, LLC. Used under license. Largest based on total square km of coverage on the shared LTE network available from Bell vs. Rogers’ LTE network. See bell.ca/LTE for details.