Blazing-fast speeds mean you can process POS transactions, upload and backup data, share files and more, faster. Bell brings you Internet that keeps pace with your business with Business Gigabit Fibe and speeds up to 940 Mbps.
With a direct connection to Bell’s state-of-the-art fibre optic network, you get consistently fast download and upload speeds so you can ensure your business is always up and running.
Designed to protect your business data, Bell’s ultra-secure network lets you rest easy. As a leader in network-based threat detection, we keep your business devices and files safe with our comprehensive security and support solutions.
There’s fast, and then there’s Fibe.
See how fast your business can run with Business Fibe Internet speeds.
Take full advantage of your Business Internet.
Powered by the 802.11ac technology, the Bell Hub 2000 gives your business blazing fast wireless
speeds for better performance on multiple devices, better coverage throughout the business.
Plus, you can easily create a separate Wi-Fi network for your guests.
Business Internet is even better in a bundle.Save when you bundle Business Internet with other Bell Business services and get access to:
- Canada’s most reliable phone service2 with features like Call Display, Voicemail and more
- The best TV service with the most international channels
- Mobility on Canada’s best national network3
Billing made easy
Bell stands behind your business
- Choose your preferred date and time for the installation – including evening and weekends
- Installation in under 48 hours
- Same day repair to keep your business moving4
Get Business Fibe Internet 25 in a bundle with phone today.
Speeds up to 25 Mbps
Unlimited Internet usage
Current as of August 20, 2018. Available to new customers in Ontario and Quebec, where access and technology permit. Subject to change without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer. Installation fees of $75 for Internet. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply.
† Promotional rate with a 3-year term and is subject to increase up to 10% on the then regular rate annually during the term; see bell.ca/businesstermsofservice. The term, upon expiration, will renew automatically for the same period. Early cancellation charges apply.
- As ranked by PC Mag June 2018. A trademark of Ziff Davis, LLC. Used under license. Reprinted with permission. © 2018 Ziff Davis, LLC. All rights reserved.
- Applies to traditional copper-based (excluding fibre-based) wireline telephony; compared to cable telephony and based on continued service during extended power outages at the business’ premises.
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other national wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage.
- Subject to availability, in select regions, when out of service. Same Day repair Monday to Friday when calling before 5 p.m., Next Day after 5 p.m. ; Same Day repair Saturday and Sunday when calling before 2 p.m., Next Day after 2 p.m. Repair charges for each service (where applicable) extra.