Canada’s #1 phone service provider for business.1
A great line-up of features to enhance your business phone service
Enjoy unlimited long-distance calling to Canada and the U.S. with our Fully-featured line2
A wide range of complementary services for all business needs, including toll free numbers and audio conferencing
Compatible with any alarm system
Pick the package that suits your business needs
Business phone is even better in a bundle.
Save when you bundle Business phone with other Bell Business services, and get access to:
- Blazing-fast Internet and unlimited monthly usage
- The best TV service with the most international channels
- Mobility on Canada’s best national network3
Get more for your business
Whether you're looking for core features or more advanced capabilities, Bell has the features you need to run your business.
Bell stands behind your business
- Choose your preferred date and time for the installation – including evening and weekends
- Installation in under 48 hours
- Same day repair to keep your business moving4
Current as of June 10, 2019. Available to new customers in Ontario and Quebec, where access and technology permit and where Business Phone service is not CRTC-regulated. Subject to change without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer. Installation fees of $75 for Internet and $125 per phone line apply. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply.
† Promotional rate with a 3-year term and is subject to increase up to 10% on the then regular rate annually during the term; see bell.ca/businesstermsofservice. The term, upon expiration, will renew automatically for the same period. Bell must remain your long distance call provider for this same phone line. Early cancellation charges apply. Fees for Relay (13¢/mo.) and 9-1-1 (15¢/mo.) are included.
- Based on total number of Phone subscribers in Canada.
- Long distance applies to direct-dialled calls to Canada and the continental U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii. Applies to outbound calls; excluding toll-free calls. Calls to certain conference or adult services or to high-cost areas may be restricted, and subject to other use restrictions in Terms of Service; see bell.ca/businesstermsofservice.
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other national wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage.
- Subject to availability, in select regions, when out of service. Same Day repair Monday to Friday when calling before 5 p.m., Next Day after 5 p.m. ; Same Day repair Saturday and Sunday when calling before 2 p.m., Next Day after 2 p.m. Repair charges for each service (where applicable) extra.