We are currently making some updates to our online ordering service. Please try again later or visit our contact us page for other ways to place your order.
Canada's most reliable phone service.1
A great line-up of features to enhance your business phone service
Long distance options make it easy to connect with customers in Canada and the U.S.
A wide range of complementary services for all business needs, including toll free numbers and audio conferencing
Compatible with any alarm system
Pick the package that suits your business needs
Business phone is even better in a bundle.
Save when you bundle Business phone with other Bell Business services, and get access to:
- Blazing-fast Internet and unlimited monthly usage
- The best TV service with the most international channels
- Mobility on Canada’s best national network2
Get more for your business
Whether you're looking for core features or more advanced capabilities, Bell has the features you need to run your business.
Bell stands behind your business
- Choose your preferred date and time for the installation – including evening and weekends
- Book by the hour – only with Bell
- Installation in under 48 hours
- Same day repair to keep your business moving3
Current as of February 9, 2018. Available to new customers in Ontario and Quebec, where access and technology permit and where Business Phone service is not CRTC-regulated. Subject to change without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer. Installation fees of $80 for Internet and $125 per phone line apply. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply.
† Promotional rate with a 3-year term and is subject to increase up to 10% on the then regular rate annually during the term; see bell.ca/businesstermsofservice. The term, upon expiration, will renew automatically for the same period. Bell must remain your long distance call provider for this same phone line. Early cancellation charges apply. Fees for Relay (13¢/mo.) and 9-1-1 (13¢/mo.) are included.
- Applies to traditional copper-based (excluding fibre-based) wireline telephony; compared to cable telephony and based on continued service during extended power outages at the business’ premises.
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other national wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage.
- Subject to availability, in select regions, when out of service. Same Day repair Monday to Friday when calling before 5 p.m., Next Day after 5 p.m. ; Same Day repair Saturday and Sunday when calling before 2 p.m., Next Day after 2 p.m. Repair charges for each service (where applicable) extra.