Moving with Bell is better.
To book your installation, just pick a date and time that suits you – including evenings and weekends.
With Bell your new services are ready to use in as little as 2 days time with our 48-Hour install.
Easy number transfer
Keep your existing phone number. We’ll handle the details with your previous provider – at no extra cost.
With the most extensive sales and support hours in the industry, we’re on hand to support your services – by phone, in store and online.
Moving made easy – check.
Stay organized and on top of your move with our helpful checklist – works for any business.
Billing made easy
Manage your bills online anytime, anywhere with Business Self serve – our online billing and payment portal.
(*) Bonus data is applicable to only one additional line activation per account and is shareable across all lines with data.
† Promotional rate with a 3-year term and is subject to increase up to 10% on the then regular rate, annually during the term; see bell.ca/businesstermsofservice. Early cancellation charges apply. The term, upon expiration, will renew automatically for the same period.
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage. See bell.ca/LTE for details.
- Based on total number of phone subscribers in Canada.
- Current as of March 7, 2019. With new activation on a 2-year Small Business Premium Smartphone Ultra Plus, Premium Smartphone Plus or Premium Smartphone on the same account excluding individual plans. Applied as a bill credit in installments over 5 months, starting on the 2nd bill cycle. Credit depends on price of smartphone on a 2-year term:($300 credit for device priced $250 or more. $250 credit for device priced $200-$249.99. ($200 credit for device priced $150-$199.99. $150 credit for device priced $100-$149.99. $100 credit for device priced $50-$99.99. $50 credit for device priced $0.01 - $49.99). A $35 one-time connection charge applies. 9-1-1 government monthly fee in Alta.: $0.44, N.B.: $0.53, N.L.: $0.75, N.S.: $0.43, P.E.I.: $0.70, Sask.: $0.94. Taxes extra.
- On a 2-year plan with data. Must be 18 yrs or older and legal owner of the phone traded in. Max. 1 phone per trade-in. Rebate applies at the time of purchase on the price of the device in-store after taxes. To be eligible for the $300 rebate, the device must have a trade-in value of at least $25. Device must power on and be functional. See bell.ca/tradein for details.
- At the end of the 2-year term, pay $99.99 (S10e), $119.99 (S10) or $159.99 (S10+) (0% APR) or return your phone. To return your phone under the Pay Less Upfront program after the 2-year term, it has to be in good working condition and the display and body must be free of any damage. A one-time connection charge ($35) applies on your first bill.