To view or download saved videos from a computer:
- Visit https://business.bell.ca/shop/small-business/security-automation
- Click Log in.
- Select Small business Security and Automation Access or Small business Security and Automation Connect and click Log in.
- Enter your login name and password and click Log in.
- On the left menu, click Video.
- At the top, click Saved video clips.
- Select a date range in the “From:” and “To:” fields and click Search.
- To view a video clip, move your cursor over a thumbnail and click Play.
- To download a video clip:
a) Move your cursor over a thumbnail and click the checkbox beside Select (you can select multiple video clips).
b) Click the Download selected clips button on the top left (the symbol with the down arrow).
c) Select the file format from the dropdown menu.
d) Click Save. The file will be downloaded to your default browser download folder.
To view or download saved videos in the app:
- Launch the Bell Smart Home app and log in.
- Tap the menu button on the top left of the screen (3 horizontal lines).
- Tap the Video button on the menu bar.
- Tap the Saved button on the top right.
- To start playing a saved video, tap a video thumbnail.
- To save a video clip on your device, tap the down arrow on the video playback screen.
The video clip will be saved to your device’s default video folder.