You can pause your recordings should you want to, for example, when you’re hosting a backyard party.
- A Security and Automation video services subscription
- A computer with the latest version of Adobe Flash
- A compatible smartphone with the Bell Smart Home app:
- Android (OS 4.1 or newer): Download the app from the Google Play store. Learn how
- Apple (iOS 9.0 or newer): Download the app from the App Store. Learn how
- Visit https://business.bell.ca/shop/small-business/security-automation
- Click Log in.
- Select Small business Security and Automation Access or Small business Security and Automation Connect and click Log in.
- Enter your login name and password and click Log in.
- On the left menu, click Video.
- At the top, click Recording schedules.
- Click the switch to the right of the recording schedule you wish to pause or resume (blue is on, grey is off).
- Launch the Bell Smart Home app.
- Tap the menu button on the top left of the screen (3 horizontal lines).
- Tap the Video button on the menu bar.
- Tap the cogwheel (gear icon) on the top right.
- Tap the Pause/Resume recording schedules button to bring up the list of your recording schedules.
- Tap (NOT drag) the switch next to the recording schedule you wish to pause/resume (red is on, grey is off).