To get your business up and running on the scheduled installation date, ensure the following:
- Have someone onsite for the duration of the installation (approx. four to eight hours) in case the technician has any questions.
- Ensure the technician has access to your building’s utilities (e.g., the electrical room).
- Power outlets are available near your computers (power bars are not included in the installation).
- If electrical wires need to be fished through walls, coordinate this with an electrician before your installation (our technicians are not authorized to do this). There must be power outlets to complete installation (power bars are not included in the installation).
- If you do not own your business property, have your landlord authorize the installation of new wiring including drilling if needed.
During your installation, the Bell technician will:
- Install your wire line telephone set.