I cannot find a specific channel on Business Fibe TV
There are many reasons why a channel cannot be found. To restore a missing channel, try one of the solutions below.
If the channel still does not appear in the guide, then perhaps it’s simply not available on Bell Business Fibe TV. The channel could either no longer be available or has not yet been launched. In some cases, we cannot offer the channel because we don’t yet have an agreement with the broadcaster.
Fibe TV is regularly adding new channels and the one you’re looking for may become available shortly.
Much like the favourites, you can customize the actual channel guide by removing from view the channels you are not subscribed to or do not watch.
To restore a channel that was removed from view:
- Press the Menu button on your remote control.
- Using the arrow keys, scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to the right and select Customize guide.
- Scroll down the list to find the channel that’s missing from the guide.
- Once you have found the channel, press the Select button to add a check mark next to it.
- Scroll to and select Save to finish customizing the guide.
- Press the Guide button and check that the channel you were looking for is now back on the guide.
If you can see the channel you’re looking for in the guide, but can’t view its programming, it means you are not subscribed to this channel. To subscribe, please contact us.
To make the channel listing more manageable and easier to navigate, many viewers create a favourites list with only the channels they are subscribed to, or watch most often. Since that list is not updated automatically, any new channels that Bell Fibe TV adds to its lineup will not be included.
For more information on creating and using favourites lists, please see the Receivers & remotes page of the Business Fibe TV support section.
If the channel still does not appear in the channel guide, your receiver may not have the most up to date channel listing in its memory. You can force your receiver to refresh its listing by restarting it.
Note: Always begin with the main receiver.
- Press and hold the Power button on the receiver for 5 seconds (until the red, green and blue lights start blinking).
- Wait for the TV service to come back to normal.
- Repeat for each receiver.
After restarting all of your receivers, check to see if you can see the channel you are looking for in the guide. If the channel is still missing after following these steps, please contact us.