Build your own
Choose the channels and packs you want for a fully tailored package.
- Save $50 on your first receiver2
Includes basic channels.
Enhance your package with TV add-ons
UFC 269: Oliveira vs. Poirier
Don’t miss the action in the Octagon as Charles Oliveira faces Dustin Poirier and Amanda Nunes faces Julianna Peña.
Live on Pay-per-view Saturday, December 11 at 10 p.m. (ET).
Contact us at 1 877 871-1122
Make your bar or restaurant the place to be for must-see sporting events and give your business an entertainment advantage.
Your customers’ favourite music streamed straight from your TV. Stingray gives you access to over 40 commercial-free music channels to suit your business needs.
Business Satellite TV is even better in a bundle.Save when you bundle Business Satellite TV with other Bell Business services and get access to:
- Reliable Internet with unlimited monthly usage
- A Wi-Fi modem for fast speeds and amazing coverage
- Canada’s #1 phone service provider for business3
Need help choosing a package?
Compare our TV packages and select the right one for your business.
Easily manage your Satellite TV service with the Commercial Web Tool
- Order Pay Per View events and sports packages
- Order equipment
- Request for a technician
2. Includes basic installation of first receiver (HD Wireless) to one TV only and demonstration on how to use the system. Additional equipment and installation charges may apply.
3. Based on total number of phone subscribers in Canada.
Our stores are open in accordance with local government guidelines. Some stores may offer only essential services. Book an appointment online or call your local store before your visit.
Have a Bell representative call you at the time of your choosing.
NEW! A Bell representative will come to your home or business to discuss your phone, Internet, TV and security shopping needs. Our representatives are following protocols to keep communities safe and will not enter your location during this appointment. In-person appointment availability subject to local COVID-related guidelines.