All packages include:
Crystal-clear voice quality
Enjoy excellent voice quality on every call with Canada’s #1 phone service provider.3
Bell gives you a voice connection that’s always available – even when the power is out.
Our phone service is compatible with any alarm system, helping you keep your business safe and protected.
Get more for your business.
Whether you’re looking for core features like voicemail and call display, or more advanced capabilities that take advantage of the latest technology, Bell has the features you need to run your business.
Business phone is even better in a bundle.
Save when you bundle Business phone with other Bell Business services, and get access to:
- Blazing-fast Internet and unlimited monthly usage
- The best TV service with the most international channels
- Mobility on Canada’s best national network4
Need another phone line?
Add extra phone lines to keep up with business for as little as $29.95 a month per line.
- Current as of July 2, 2019. Subject to a 3-yr term. Available to new customers in Ontario where access and technology permit and where Business Phone service is not CRTC-regulated. Subject to change without notice; cannot be combined with any other offer. Taxes extra. Early cancellation charges apply. Promotional rate with a 3-year term and is subject to increase up to 10% on the then regular rate, annually during the term; see bell.ca/businesstermsofservice. Early cancellation charges apply. Fees for relay (13¢/mo.) and 9-1-1 (12¢/mo.) are included. Installation fees of $125 per phone line apply.
- Long distance applies to direct-dialled calls to Canada and the continental U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii. Applies to outbound calls; excluding toll-free calls. Calls to certain conference or adult services or to high-cost areas may be restricted, and subject to other use restrictions in Terms of Service; see bell.ca/businesstermsofservice.
- Based on total number of phone subscribers in Canada.
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other national wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage.