Bell Total Connect
Direct an incoming call to a designated group of employees for any member of the group to answer. Hunt groups can only include employees within your business. There’s no limit to the number of groups you can create.
Have your phone system automatically perform the role of receptionist by answering calls with a company greeting and giving inbound callers touch-tone options to navigate. You can record your own greeting or use the included menus and prompts. You can also set different menus and prompts to play during and after business hours.
Need another phone line?
Business on the go
Get the best out of your business line by adding Mobility to your bundle.
Current as of November 7, 2019. Available to new business customers, where access and technology permit and where Business Phone service is not CRTC-regulated. Subject to change without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer. Installation fees of $125 per phone line apply. Limitations apply when dialling 9-1-1 from outside of your service address; see bell.ca/emergencyservices. Fees for relay (13¢/mo.) and 9-1-1 (12¢/mo.) are included. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply.
- Applies to direct-dialled outbound calls to Canada and the continental U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii, excluding toll-free calls. $0.06/additional min. for the 1200 minute long distance plan, and $0.05/additional min. for the 2400 minute long distance plan. Calls to certain conference or adult services or to high-costs areas may be restricted.
- For calls made with the Bell Total Connect Mobile App, wireless airtime (not data) will be used and roaming charges may apply.
- Promotional rate with a 3-year term and is subject to increase up to 10% on the then regular rate, annually during the term; see bell.ca/businesstermsofservice. Early cancellation charges apply.
- Subject to availability, in select regions, when out of service. Same Day repair Monday to Friday when calling before 5 p.m., Next Day after 5 p.m. ; Same Day repair Saturday and Sunday when calling before 2 p.m., Next Day after 2 p.m. Repair charges for each service (where applicable) extra.
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other national wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage.