The Samsung Galaxy Note10+.
The ultimate device for business productivity. Even more powerful for business on Canada’s best national network.1
Powerful performance in every feature.
Samsung. Best with Bell.
Stay even more connected to business with your watch.The Samsung Galaxy Watch has a long-lasting battery, built-in cellular technology, and uses your phone’s wireless plan features, so you can send texts, get emails and even make calls directly from your watch – all on Canada’s best national network.
Take business on the road with the Galaxy Tab A.
Stay connected and productive from anywhere with this powerful tablet. The Galaxy Tab A features a large screen with minimal bezel for optimal viewing, and Samsung Knox defense-grade security to help keep data protected.
Corporate Smart/Phone Care.
Replace or repair smartphones and tablets in case of loss, theft or damage with comprehensive coverage that goes beyond the manufacturer’s warranty.Learn more
Rate plans for business.
Share one pool of data across business devices, including smartphones, tablets and Mobile Internet. Keep teams connected with unlimited Canada-wide voice calls and text messaging. Ask us about details and pricing.Contact us
(2)Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 4400 mAh for Galaxy Note10+. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
(3) Only available on Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems.
(4) Only available on Mac OS Mojave or Mac OS High Sierra.
(5) Rankings are based on the Tutela crowd-sourced data collection in entire Canada for “Average Downlink Throughput”, data collection period for the report [August-2018 to January-2019]. Data collected from ~175,000 daily unique smartphone users in Canada when the smartphone is in the coverage area of the respective network. Your experiences may vary. Tutela Reports are prepared independently by Tutela. Please visit www.tutela.com for details.
(6) Available in select cities like Toronto and Kingston. Speed and signal strength may vary due to traffic, topography, environmental conditions and other factors, including Bell’s Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See bell.ca/ITMP. Available in select cities. Visit bell.ca/network.
(7) Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical usage. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application-usage patterns. Results may vary.
(8) Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical usage. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, voice, data, and other application-usage patterns. Results may vary. Works with Qi-compatible devices. Speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device.