Bell Security & Automation
Combine Security & Automation with Bell Business Internet and get a $5/mo. bundle credit.
Complete your package with add-ons.
Customize your Internet package with add-ons like Microsoft 365, Business Internet Fax, and Static IP for your business applications.
All packages include:
The bandwidth your business needs — no overage charges.
Bell Hub Wi-Fi modem
Fast Wi-Fi with the coverage to keep you connected anywhere in your business.
We’re here to keep you up and running with around-the-clock technical support, same day repairs and more2.
Current as of December 21, 2018. Limited time offer. Available to new customers, where access and technology permit. Internet speeds and signal strength may vary with your configuration, Internet traffic, server, environmental conditions or other factors. Usage subject to compliance with the Bell Business Terms of Service; see bell.ca/businessinternetterms. Installation fees of $75 apply. Taxes extra. Subject to change without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer. Early termination charges apply. Security services subject to technical requirements at bell.ca/securityrequirements. Other conditions apply. Fibe is a trademark of Bell Canada.
† Assuming optimal network conditions. Maximum speeds can only be obtained on a wired connection.
- Promotional rate with a 3-year term and is subject to increase up to 10% on the then regular rate, annually during the term; see bell.ca/businesstermsofservice. Early cancellation charges apply. The term, upon expiration, will renew automatically for the same period.
- Subject to availability, in select regions, when out of service. Same Day repair Monday to Friday when calling before 5 p.m., Next Day after 5 p.m. ; Same Day repair Saturday and Sunday when calling before 2 p.m., Next Day after 2 p.m. Repair charges for each service (where applicable) extra.
- Applies to traditional copper-based (excluding fibre-based) wireline telephony; compared to cable telephony and based on continued service during extended power outages at the business’ premises.
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other national wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage.
- As ranked by PC Mag June 2018. A trademark of Ziff Davis, LLC. Used under license. Reprinted with permission. © 2018 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.