How to use Bell Control Centre
Additional support for Bell Control Centre
Bell offers a variety of different support options to help you get the right skills and knowledge to more effectively use Bell Control Centre.Getting started
As part of the onboarding process for new IoT customers, you will receive an overview of Bell’s IoT support services, including who to contact for client care or technical support issues. Customers with an IoT management platform will also receive an overview of key features within the platform and support for your first placement.General FAQ
For platform-related questions, the Knowledge Base is the best way to get an answer immediately. This online repository is available 24/7 with user guides, feature descriptions, step-by-step instructions, top FAQs, troubleshooting and more.To access the Knowledge Base:
- Log in to Bell Control Centre.
- Select Help in the top-right corner
For customers who require more in-depth information, Bell also offers 12 months of advanced support services, which includes:
- Support for account management, SIM ordering and provisioning, communication and rate plan management
- Training on automation rules, rule creationand notifications
- Troubleshooting tools and techniques
To find out more about these support options, please contact your Account Executive.