Bell wins five awards at Cisco Partner Summit and makes historyAt Cisco Partner Summit 2018, Bell became the first Canadian service provider to win Cisco’s Americas Partner of the Year Award. The same evening, Bell also took home four additional awards:
- Americas Service Provider Partner of the Year
- Americas Managed Enterprise Networking Service Provider of the Year
- Canada Partner of the Year
- Architectural Excellence: Enterprise Networking
These awards honour a partner who has demonstrated outstanding performance in two key areas:
- Overall revenues and growth in the Cisco sales segments (Enterprise, Public Sector, Commercial)
- Commitment to developing new services (managed/professional/network) around key technologies – Collaboration, Software Defined Access, SD-WAN, and Security
The evaluation included a review of success stories and revenue/growth metrics for both areas.
For more than 30 years, Bell and Cisco have worked together to build innovative solutions that guide our customers’ digital transformation journey. These awards recognize Bell as one of Cisco’s most strategic and valuable partners in delivering next-generation services and helping Canadian businesses of all sizes solve complex problems.