How to set up my replacement Bell Business Satellite receiver
• Note: If you are using a Wi-Fi adapter, do not connect it until you have completed all the steps below.
2. Turn your receiver and TV on.
3. Wait about 2 to 4 minutes until the Point Dish screen is displayed. If you see a different screen, ensure your TV is set to the right input or source. Try using your TV's remote to cycle through the different inputs/sources until the screen appears.
4. Select Check Switch on the TV using your remote. If you are not on the Point Dish screen, press Menu then 6-1-1 with your remote (or use the front panel buttons) to access it.
5. Select Test.
6. Wait about 1 to 5 minutes until the receiver completes the test. When done, the Installation Summary screen will appear.
7. Select Done.
8. Press VIEW LIVE TV on your remote.
9. If you see “Attention 129” on your TV, contact us to authorize your receiver.
10. When you see “Attention 128”, please wait about 4 minutes while your receiver is being authorized.
11. “Attention 015” will be displayed for a few minutes once your receiver has been authorized.
12. “Attention 330” will be displayed for a few minutes to download the programming guide.
13. Once the download has been completed, your receiver will tune in to channel 195 and will be ready to use.