With Security and Automation video services, you can control when you want your cameras record.
- A Security and Automation video services subscription
- A computer with the latest version of Adobe Flash
To adjust motion detection settings (from a computer only):
- Visit https://business.bell.ca/shop/small-business/security-automation
- Click Log in.
- Select Small business Security and Automation Access or Small business Security and Automation Connect and click Log in.
- Enter your login name and password and click Log in.
- On the left menu, click Video.
- At the top, click Recording schedules.
- Click ADD SCHEDULE.
- Click Video motion detection.
- Select the camera from the dropdown menu.
- Select when you want to the cameras to record:
- At all times to record whenever motion is detected.
- Only during the following times to record whenever motion is detected but only on specific days and times.
- Choose the minimum amount of delay between clip recordings.
For example, if set to 1 minute, the camera will not trigger another clip for at least 1 minute after the last clip, even if it detects motion in that minute.
- Click SAVE SCHEDULE.
* Please note: To edit an existing recording schedule, click on the pencil icon beside the existing recording schedule rule.