Getting started with Bell Corporate Self Serve
Adding a roaming package to my plan
- Log in to Bell Corporate Self Serve.
- From the main menu, select Manage.
- Under Plan & features, select Add/remove features.
- Select View Subscribers next to the account you would like to update (if necessary).
- Choose the subscriber for whom you would like to add a roaming plan by checking the box next to their number, then select Continue.
- Select Travel.
- Either enter a travel destination or choose one from the drop-down menu. The applicable add-ons/features will appear.
- Select Add feature next to the feature you would like to add to the account.
- Choose how long you would like the feature to be on the account by setting the start and end dates.
- Select Continue.
- Review the details of your order, then select Submit.