Getting started with Bell Corporate Self Serve
Resetting a voicemail password
- Log in to Bell Corporate Self Serve.
- From the main menu, select Manage.
- Under Plan & features, select Reset voicemail password.
- Select View Subscribers next to the account you would like to update (if necessary).
- Choose the subscriber for which you would like to reset the password by checking the box next to their number, then select Continue.
- Select Continue.
- A temporary voicemail password will be displayed. This temporary password can be used the next time the subscriber accesses voicemail. After logging in, the system will prompt the subscriber to select a new password.