Fully loaded bundles built for your business
- (1) Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other national wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage.
- (†) With new activation on a 2 Year Small Business Premium Plus, Premium Smartphone or Smartphone plan on the same account (min. price plan value of $30/mo.). Applied as a bill credit in installments over 5 months, starting on the 2nd bill cycle. Credit depends on price of smartphone on a 2-yr term: ($300 credit for device priced $250 or more. $250 credit for device priced. $200-$249.99. $200 credit for device priced $150-$199.99. $150 credit for device priced $100-$149.99. $100 credit for device priced $50-$99.99. $50 credit for device priced up to $49.99). One-time connection ($15) and SIM card charges ($10) may apply. 9-1-1 government monthly fee in Alta.: $0.44, N.B.: $0.53, N.L.: $0.75, N.S.: $0.43, P.E.I.: $0.70, Que.: $0.46, Sask.: $0.62. Taxes.
- (*) Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScoreTM) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other national wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage.
- (+) With a new activation or upgrade on a Premium or Premium Plus plan. One time connection ($15) and SIM card charge ($10) may apply. At participating locations. Must be 18 yrs or older and legal owner of the phone traded in. Max. 1 phone per trade-in. Rebate applies at the time of purchase on the price of the device and/or accessories in-store after taxes. Eligible devices min. model (or newer): Samsung Galaxy S4, iPhone 5C, LG G3, Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL, HTC One M8, HTC One M9, HTC 10, BlackBerry Priv, BlackBerry Passport, BlackBerry Classic, Sony Xperia Z3, Sony Xperia Z5, Sony Xperia Z5 Premium, Sony Xperia XA, Sony Xperia X Performance, Moto X Play, Moto Z. Amount of rebate depends on the value of the phone. Device must power on and be functional. See bell.ca/tradein for details.
- As ranked by PCMag. Reprinted from www.pcmag.com with permission. © 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Trademark of Ziff Davis, LLC. Used under license.
- Based on total number of phone subscribers in Canada.