Find out what it means to be totally connected.
Introducing Bell Total Connect for small business
powered by the Fibe network.
Communicate seamlessly across your devices.
Take a call on your deskphone and transfer it to your smartphone. Check your email for voice messages and forward them to your colleagues. With Bell Total Connect, all your devices are part of a single voice communication solution that makes staying in touch seamless. Best of all, you always have access to the latest features straight out of the cloud, no big equipment investment required. Just another way Bell helps you do more and make more.
Interested in Bell Total Connect for your small business? We can help.Call 310-BELL (2355)
Make your dollars go farther
with Bell Business Advantage.
The Bell Business Advantage program gives you exclusive access to deals and savings on business products and services, such as:
- Up to 25% on every car rental at Budget
- Up to 55% off office products at Grand & Toy
- 15% off Purolator Ground and Express service
- Up to 25% off most products at The Source
- Plus many more discounts
Available in Ontario and Quebec, where access and technology permit and where Business Phone service is not CRTC-regulated. Maximum of 8 phone lines per modem. Subject to change without notice; cannot be combined with any other offer. Taxes extra. Limitations apply when dialling 9-1-1 from outside of your service address; see bell.ca/emergencyservices. Other conditions apply, including minimum system requirements. $125 installation fee per phone line. See bell.ca/businesstermsofservice
- WiFi modem rental included.
- Includes 3 licenses of Internet protect. Subject to technical requirements; see bell.ca/internetprotect.
- Includes: 1. Call Display, 2. Call Blocking, 3. Enterprise Directory, 4. Call Trace, 5. 3 Way Calling, 6. Call Transfer, 7. Speed Dial, 8. Call Forwarding, 9. Do Not Disturb, 10. Call Waiting, 11. Last Number Redial, 12. Call Hold, 13. Call Park/Pick-up, and 14. Voicemail
- Applies to direct-dialled outbound calls to Canada and the continental U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii, excluding toll-free calls. $0.06/additional min for the 1200 minute long distance plan, and $0.05/additional min for the 2400 minute long distance plan. Calls to certain conference or adult services or to high-costs areas may be restricted;
- Available with a 3-yr term. Early cancellation charges apply. Speed and Wi-Fi signal strength may vary with your configuration, Internet traffic, server, environmental conditions or other factors. Fees for relay (13¢/mo.) and 9-1-1 (14¢/mo.) and municipality (40¢) are included. For all calls made with the Bell Total Connect Mobile App, wireless airtime (not data) will be used and roaming charges may apply.