Do more and make more with Canada’s #1
phone and Internet service provider.1
Every opportunity matters to your small business – so why take risks with your network? It’s time to power your business with the Bell network and get the most reliable phone service2, the largest fibre optic network in the country and exclusive online security that keeps your data safe.
- Up to 15 Mbps download speed
- Up to 10 Mbps upload speed
- Wi-Fi modem3
- Unlimited usage
- Online security protection4
Internet ProtectThe always-on security of Bell Internet Protect guards your computers against the latest Internet threats including viruses, spyware, web threats and hacker attacks. Easy to install and based in the cloud, Internet Protect requires no extra hardware to run. Plus, security updates are automatic and won’t slow down your systems.
This security package includes:
Built-in network protection
Data ProtectBell Data Protect makes it easy to recover essential data in the event of a disaster, ensuring your business never misses a beat. It runs invisibly in the background on your systems, requiring no time-consuming manual tasks on your part.
This security package includes:
Multiple version backup
Offsite storage of your data in a 24/7 secure Canadian facility
Remote file access
Take your bundle on the go.
Upgrade to Bell Total Connect for less than $5.
A new way for your small business to stay connected, With Bell Total Connect, your landline, computer and mobile devices work together seamlessly.Learn more
|Canada’s #1 phone and Internet service provider|
|The largest fibre optic network in the country|
|The most reliable phone service in Canada|
Limited time offer. Current as of July 18, 2016. Available to new customers in Ontario where access and technology permit, and where Business phone service is not CRTC-regulated. Subject to change without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer. Installation fees of $125 for Internet and $80 for phone apply. Unlimited usage is subject to the Bell Business Terms of Service; see bell.ca/businessinternetterms. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply. Fibe is a trademark of Bell Canada.
- Based on total number of subscribers to Phone and Internet services in Canada.
- Applies to traditional copper-based (excluding fibre-based) wireline telephony; compared to cable telephony and based on continued service during extended power outages at the business’ premises.
- Wi-Fi modem rental included.
- Includes 3 licenses of Internet protect. Subject to technical requirements; see bell.ca/internetprotect.
- Includes: 1. Call Display, 2. Call Forwarding, 3. Call Waiting, 4. Speed Call, 5. Last Number Redial, 6. Per Call Blocking, 7. Hold. 8, Call Transfer, 9. 3-way Calling, and 10. Voicemail.
- Applies to direct-dialled outbound calls to Canada and the continental U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii; excluding toll-free calls (5¢/additional min.). Calls to certain conference or adult services or to high-cost areas may be restricted.
- Subject to a 3-year term. Early cancellation charges apply. Speed and Wi-Fi signal strength may vary with your configuration, Internet traffic, server, environmental conditions or other factors. Fees for relay (13¢/mo.) and 9-1-1 (14¢/mo.) and municipality (40¢) are included.