Don’t take a risk with your network – rely on Bell to power your business.
- Unlimited Business Fibe Internet with the best Wi-Fi technology
- Advanced phone service with unlimited North American long distance1
- Online security, IT support and Data backup2
Performance you can rely on
The world’s best network technology brings powerful Internet performance straight to your business – and supports advanced phone service so you can connect to customers from anywhere and with maximum reliability.
The speed to get business done
Process POS payments, upload and backup data, and send and receive important files faster with Bell.
Protection for you and the customers you serve
We’re continually improving and evolving our security services to help keep your business protected by improving the way we identify, detect and mitigate threats across our network.
A better network behind the services you depend on
Enjoy a feature-rich phone service and the best TV service powered by Canada’s largest fibre optic network.
Get a bill credit of up to $4005.
When activating select smartphones on a 2-year business plan with data.
Call 1 855 272-0782
Current as of February 6, 2017. Available to new customers in Ontario, where access and technology permit and where Business Phone service is not CRTC-regulated. Usage subject to compliance with the Bell Business terms of service; see bell.ca/businessinternetterms. Wi-fi modem rental included. Speed and Wi-Fi signal strength may vary with your configuration, Internet traffic, server, environmental conditions or other factors. Subject to change without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply. Fibe is a trademark of Bell Canada.
- Applies to direct-dialled outbound calls to Canada and the continental U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii, excluding toll-free calls. Calls to certain conference or adult services or to high-costs areas may be restricted;
- Includes 3 licenses of Internet protect. Subject to technical requirements; see bell.ca/internetprotect.
- Available with a 3-yr term with a Bell Total Connect and Internet bundle. Early cancellation charges apply. Fees for relay (13¢/mo.) and 9-1-1 (13¢/mo.) and municipality (40¢) are included. Visit bell.ca/btc for details.
- Based on total number of Bell subscribers.
- With new activation on a 2 Year Small Business Premium Plus, Premium Smartphone or Smartphone plan on the same account (min. price plan value of $30/mo.). Applied as a bill credit in installments over 5 months, starting on the 2nd bill cycle. Credit depends on price of smartphone on a 2-yr term: ($300 credit for device priced $250 or more. $250 credit for device priced. $200-$249.99. $200 credit for device priced $150-$199.99. $150 credit for device priced $100-$149.99. $100 credit for device priced $50-$99.99. $50 credit for device priced up to $49.99). Eligibility for the $100 BSB credit is contingent on having eligible landline Business service. One-time connection ($15) and SIM card charges ($10) may apply. 9-1-1 government monthly fee in Alta.: $0.44, N.B.: $0.53, N.L.: $0.75, N.S.: $0.43, P.E.I.: $0.70, Que.: $0.46, Sask.: $0.62. Taxes.