On-demand webinar: Understanding ELD and selecting the best solutions for your business
Bell, GEOTAB, and the Private Motor Truck Council of Canada discuss the ELD requirements and how to ensure your business is prepared.
How your business can benefit from a fleet management solution
The right partner makes all the difference
Our team will help you choose from a selection of fleet management solutions, and get up and running quickly with our nationwide network of experienced installers. Bell fleet specialists can simplify complex installations, and support you even after the initial deployment.
Bell's fleet specialists can help guide your search for the right solution.
- Our team will work in consultation with you to determine the best solution for your business needs
- With over 60 different fleet applications, and 20+ years of telematics experience, we will help you navigate and pick the right solution to meet your needs
Experience turn-key deployment with Bell's dedicated project coordination team.
- Single point of contact to manage inventory, scheduling, and provide updates
- Bell's managed installation service allows you to focus on your core business
Bell offers professional nationwide installation to get your fleet management solution up and running.
- Bell has an experienced network of installers across Canada
- As your all-in-one solution provider, Bell provides hardware, connectivity and expert deployment services
- Reduce downtime with convenient on-site installation
Your connected fleet is only as good as the network it runs on.
- More businesses choose Bell for IoT connectivity
- Power your devices and solutions on Canada's best national network for IoT
- Gain access to Canada's first 5G-ready LTE-M network
Bell provides ongoing solution and network support.
- We are constantly working to improve our solutions, and will work with you to meet your evolving business needs and industry regulation
- Our team can modify your existing configuration, and support custom integrations