How do I submit a payment by cheque or money order?
The easiest and most convenient way to pay your bills is through the Business Self serve portal, our secure billing and payment portal that will help you manage your bills online anytime, anywhere. Register now.
If you prefer to pay your bills by cheque or money order, simply use the return envelope provided and follow these steps:
- Include your original bill stub with your payment. If you cannot attach the bill stub, put your account number (it appears on the top left of your bill) on the front of your cheque or money order, and include your name and address on the return envelope.
- Make sure the Bell address is clearly visible in the envelope window.
- If you are paying bills for multiple accounts with a single cheque or money order, include all the relevant bill stubs. If you cannot do so, enclose a cheque tail or remittance form that details the amount to be paid to each account. The remit-to address must be the same for all bills.
Do not fold or staple any of the above documents.
- Do not include any notes or letters.
- To ensure the security of your payment, do not send cash by mail.
Please allow 10-15 business days for payment processing.